- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Vision Therapy Research
Strabismus is the medical term for eye conditions commonly known as eye turns, crossed eyes, wall-eyes, wandering eyes or wandering eyes. Vision Therapy can help these individuals with a misalignment of the eyes to improve how they look cosmetically as well as how the eyes function overall including eye teaming and tracking. Vision Therapy programs offer high success rates for Strabismus.
We have composed a list of research links for your interest.
- Archives of Ophthalmology:
Convergence Insufficiency Treatment Trial Study (CITT Study)
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development
Research on Vision Disorders that Occur as a result of Head Injuries
- The Distinction Between Vision Therapy and Orthoptics
- School Vision Screenings
- Vision Skills
- Strabismus and Amblyopia
- Myopia (Nearsightedness)
- Vision and Learning
- Vision and Dyslexia
- Bifocals for Children
- What is Optometric Vision Therapy?
- Vision and Autism
- Referral Protocol-Ethics
- Vision Based Learning Problems: The Role of the Optometrist on the Multidiciplinary Team